Saturday, October 31, 2009

January 17th, 2010

As of this date I will be divorced. I just got notice from the court that my divorce petition has been accepted by the court and has been entered as a decree, with the date of finalization of January 17th. I don't know whether to be happy or sad.  I think I'm a bit of both.

They say one door closes, another opens. I feel as if the door in front of me has a deadbolt on the door, and the key is hidden.

I've also been pondering the meaning of "test".  A test is to demonstrate one's ability, one's status, or one's accomplishment in an area. One passes a test and moves on to the next level, as in final exams, or swimming tests.  When one has been offered a test, is it inherent that passing assumes a movement to the next level?  I don't think it is so wrong to have that assumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.