Sunday, October 25, 2009

This is much harder than I thought.

This is definitely much harder than I thought. I read T's blog mentioning about the guided communication process, so I know he's actively looking for someone to date - locally.  I know logic says I'm here and he's there and I know my brain says that it's totally rational to want to date someone closer to where you live.  My brain seems to not be communicating much with my heart.

So I've been trying to figure this out.  Why is my heart so "stuck" on Tom? He's not perfect. Well, no one is, but he's comfortable.  I understand his humor. I know some of the things that are important to him. I won't ever really understand everything because my experience in life doesn't match his. I can't begin  to fathom how religion and his parents' beliefs have played out in his life.  I could go on and on about him, but I won't, cause this is about me figuring things out.  So why am I stuck, especially since I don't want to be?  I care about him enough that I want him to find what he needs.  Even though I want this for him, it's so much harder than I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.