Friday, January 22, 2010

He's bitched for years

about girls not liking him. I know why now. Under that witty exterior, he is completely selfish and ungrateful. Only he comes first, ever. Mailing a package is too much trouble? FUCK YOU. You are lucky you had someone like me in your life for as long as you did. It is a pity you are so self centered that you can't recognize the fact that someone who was generous and kind to you is "threatening". Yeah, threatening like a decent human being is threatening to the solitude of male singleness. I'm laughing that you are dealing with UTI's and early mornings with a school teacher. You deserve each painful pee and each tired moment of your day. You certainly didn't deserve my love nor friendship, when this is how you end up treating a /good/friend. Just send me my stuff, k? Then I can finally get this nagging, bothersom issue out of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.