Saturday, February 14, 2009

Is it me or the OTHER Susan?

Have you ever done a google search on your own name, just to see what comes up? I've done it a few times and the results have changed over the years. When I first discovered the internet and search engines, I was a competitive masters swimmer. I held a few top 10 times for my age group back then, so a search on my name resulted in links to these pages, which are now long gone.

When my kids were younger, I'd help out in the classrooms. Then a search popped up results linking me to that school, about fund-raising efforts or classroom parties.

I just did a search today and found two newsworthy entries. This is hard, as the *other* owner of my name is a reporter in Ohio. All her entries are newsworthy by definition. As Ben, my youngest son says, "Mom, you are a celebrity!"

Addendum: Make that three entries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.